We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or related IT discipline
- Must be proficient in PHP, MySQL
- Strong relational database skills.
- Solid understanding of the principles of RESTFul Web Services
- PHP Framework Experience such as: Codeigniter, Laravel, Symphony, CakePHP , etc..
- Good communication and positive attitude is a must
Nice to have
- Potential trip to our corporate headquarters in Silicon Valley or China
- Opportunity to own company stock( invite only )
- Free Gym
- Free training programs & access to our elite coaches
- Employee discount for company products
- Team events( running, fitness contest, hiking, island hopping, etc.)
- Attendance bonus, Company recognition awards ( Macbook, etc. )
- Free 2 iMax Tickets for every tool, process, best practices that you can share that help speed up the development process
- Free snacks at office