As a Metron Fitness Intern, you will work alongside our core team and assist with the operation and implementation of fitness programs, events, and services.
- Perform fitness evaluations for fitness program participants and personal training clients
- Summarize and interpret fitness test data (generalized)
- Develop and/or implement at least one special program (work your magic)
- Contribute to the marketing of all fitness programs and services through website promotions,
newsletter articles, table events, social media, etc.
- Attend all regularly scheduled meetings
- Pursuing a degree in Exercise Science, Wellness Health Promotion, or related health field or related experience
- Experience and interest in the fitness/wellness field (we are a fitness company after all!)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including ability to deliver presentations
- Must possess good organizational skills and be efficient in multitasking
- Ability to work independently and in a group setting - Ability to work in a dynamic, changing, and diverse environment