We are looking for an experienced and talented UI/UX designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles.
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Three or more years of experience and proven track record.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Potential trip to our corporate headquarters in Silicon Valley or China
- Opportunity to own company stock (invite only)
- Free gym
- Free training programs & access to our elite coaches
- Employee discount for company products
- Team events (running, fitness contest, hiking, island hopping, etc.)
- Attendance bonus, company recognition awards (Macbook, etc.)
- Free 2 iMax tickets for every tool, process, best practices that you can share that help speed up the development process
- Free snacks at office