Bilingual Copywriter (Chinese / English) prepares copy, headlines, and content that clearly and cleverly delivers Metron’s product and brand messages in the appropriate voice and tone for a wide range of marketing and communications projects, both internally and externally.
- Craft original, “on-brand” copy and develops creative copy solutions for a wide range of marketing projects, including website content, email campaigns, sales collateral, promotional materials, signage, merchandise, and presentations, with a heavy focus on Chinese messaging
- Work closely with the Brand Design team to develop copy to complement a variety of internal and external design requests (signage, promotional materials, etc)
- Help shape the brand voice in Chinese and is experienced with the Chinese-speaking countries.
- Proof-read and copy-edit all written materials, primarily for Marketing but occasionally for other departments
- Ensure all written materials meet brand and logo guidelines
- Maintain and develop brand guideline and standards where necessary
- Work with marketing business partners to proof and approve all written materials to ensure accurately and appropriately represent the Metron product and brand
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Media Studies or similar
- Two (2) years copywriting experience in a marketing environment
- Fluently speak, read, write, and translate accordingly in Spanish and English
- Demonstrate Chinese and English fluency through written work sample exercise.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located